Thursday, May 5, 2016

Week 60 - August 10, 2015 - Manila Philippines

😁 Well another week, another peso.  It seems like one big project after another here.  This week was MLC so I got to make a bunch of graphs and reports for the Mission President and Zone Leaders to look at.  I was telling someone the other day that I've learned more about computers in the last 2 months I've been here then in my whole prior life.

A new senior couple is coming here in October and they just moved another senior couple in to help take some of the burden from the ones leaving.  It seems like things are changing everyday here.

There are Zone Conferences this week, so I think we will be busy helping to prepare for those also.  I guess that means more food for us so it is worth it.

Our investigators are doing pretty well also.  We had a bunch at church yesterday and its pretty awesome seeing everyone embrace the Gospel and make changes in their life.  I know that as we keep the commandments of God, He will bless us for our service.  Especially when we are trying our best everyday, He will give us the strength that we need to avoid temptations, overcome adversity and reach out to those in need.  Still no word on a new visa  but life is awesome.

Elder Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment