Thursday, May 5, 2016

Week 43 - April 13, 2015 - Visak

Well the weather in Vizag is going crazy after some really hot days this week and yesterday and today has been raining and lightning strikes like crazy.  It was kind of cool to see some more rain here but I think the people are scared another cyclone will come.  Everything should clear up and get back into the 40's (Celsius) though.

Pretty awesome that they announced another temple in Southern Asia.  That really means a lot for the people here and will now bless millions of lives.  Our investigator Chandu stayed for all 10 hours and loved it. props to him for that.  He's excited for his baptism in the coming weeks.

The Lord really blessed us with His Spirit this week and I liked what they said in the conference, "If you lose the Spirit, then you are lost."  Made me think a lot about what I can do to help myself stay worthy for His companionship and how we can help others to feel that same way.  

We traveled super far to this place in the middle of nowhere village this week and I thought we might not ever return haha but it was good and it was really crazy how this brother spoke English considering his circumstances in what he grew up.  But I do know that God has called a Prophet to guide us in these last days and if we follow what he says then we will be blessed.  Their words literally give us the peace and direction that we need in our life.

I hope everyone has a great week and remembers to look for God's arm in their everyday lives.

-Elder Wakefield  

No comments:

Post a Comment