Thursday, May 5, 2016

Week 61 - August 17, 2015 - Manila Philippines

Whats up everybody. Crazy news today -  I found out that our visa back to India came but not sure when we are headed back.  Still in shock; I cant believe it.

We had some awesome zone conferences this week and we talked all about Power.  The Power to be obedient, the power of good health, the power of good knowledge, the Power of the Atonement, everything it was awesome.  Like Heavenly Father wants to bless us so much for keeping his commandments and when He feels it is right that is when He blesses us.

We got a new laptop for the office too.  Lots of changes around here and now that I'm leaving it will probably be even crazier. Ever since I came to the Office I've learned and come to appreciate  all the behind scenes work of people in my life.  Probably learned more here than I have since I first started.  
I also learned that being proactive plays a huge role in our lives.  When we go and seek to do good then we are blessed with those opportunities but if we just go through the motions, then we miss out.  Never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone because that is how we grow in life.  I'm so glad I get to serve everyday, and I know that the Lord is preparing people for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment