Thursday, May 5, 2016

Week 36 - February 23, 2015 - Visak



Pretty sweet week.  President Berrett came to Visak so we got to hang out with him and he went on exchange to visit this part-member family and it was awesome! Everyone in that family is pretty short and they have a little 6 year old girl who cant be more than 50 pounds so he was playing with her during the lesson.  I was also messing with the brother and telling him that President Berrett was my Grandpa and they totally believed me so that was fun.

The Spirit was super strong and the wife is planning to be baptized this week but she was admitted to the hospital this morning so pray for her.

Had some good food this week and some weird dreams too.  But everything is going well out here.  I love the feeling of just being totally exhausted at night and the other day I woke up in the middle of the night on the couch so I walked back to the room for bed but the work is progressing and more people everyday are learning about the restored gospel.

Elder Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment