Thursday, May 5, 2016

Week 39 - March 16, 2015 - Visak

Well this week I spent in a tri-comapionship up in the city so it was a lot of travelling back to my area with some members from the branch.  We did find 2 new investigators this week that were golden.  One is brother Chandu who is a referral from a member named Karunaker and he was super prepared.  He was ready to listen to our message and now he is prepared to receive an answer to his prayers.  The other was sister Mukthi who is about to turn 10 and loves coming to church with her mom and already knows so much about the gospel.

I had this fever this week, so I had a lot of time to think about things because you always realize how much you miss your health once its gone.  Made me think of what other blessings I maybe haven't been thankful for so I started making a list and every time you run into a road block you immediately think of like 10 more things.  Anyway the list got to be pretty long and it made me realize how great life is.  Getting to serve here has been awesome and time has been flying by.

So many good things to look forward to this week as long as my companion actually comes one day.

Thanks for all the love and support,

Elder Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment