Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Week 31 - January 19, 2015 - Visak

What an awesome week!

We learned a lot about how important it is to have the Holy Ghost with us when we are doing this work, and what a change it made!  President Berrett said if we were all salesman we would all be fired but we aren't selling anything just saving souls.

Even this week I learned how important it is to not waste even a minute while out here.  We are the Lord's time so now we are held to a greater standard.  Just talking with everyone you see can make the biggest change in someones life.

Also I don't know what it is but we have gotten people to church that haven't been for over a year and investigators to feel the Spirit as they prepare to come closer to the Lord.  

Also our elders quorum president made the first home teaching list in our branch for over 2 years!! No wonder everyone is falling away after they get baptized! Still a lot of work to be done but we are improving.  

I've also seem how many changes I've made in myself in trying to be like the Savior.  Only those changes were all mostly lost as we went go cart racing and I went a little crazy as I haven't driven anything in 7 months but oh well.

Faith in Jesus Christ = only true happiness,

Elder Wakefield



No comments:

Post a Comment