Thursday, May 5, 2016

Week 48 - May 17, 2015 - Visag

11 insanely fast months completed I cant believe it!!  This week was awesome mostly because we had Sister Latha's baptism service yesterday. Seeing her husband start coming back to church has been awesome.  She embraced the Gospel with a lot of her own effort and really helped her husband to see the blessings in his life.

Next week, Vamsi and Vinod are getting baptized too so its really awesome to see these people make these changes in their life.

I guess rumor is I'm headed over to the Manila Philippines Mission in 2 weeks.  Should be another really awesome experience.  Today we went to this hidden beach in Gajuwaka and it was beautiful - we were literally like the only ones there on this huge beach.  

We also had interviews with President Berrett on Friday and he was suppose to come with us on exchange but it turned out that he was too busy so he couldn't make it.  We had an awesome talk though and just the whole time you could feel how much love he has for the Lord and for the missionaries.  

I'm sad that I have to leave after this branch finally started picking up but it's cool to see other people stepping up in the Lord's work.  I hope I can do the same thing wherever I serve so I just have to remember that because I know that Heavenly Father will always lead you to those who are being prepared to receive His message.

Love you all,

Elder Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment