Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Week 21 - Chennai - November 11 2014

Hello everybody!
Thanks for all the wonderful emails, this week was a great one.  The Lord blessed us with some new amazing families that we were able to visit this week and I know he is with us every step of the way.  One of my favorite experiences was teaching this mother and her brother about Gods plan of happiness for her and her family and I've never seen a lesson touch someones heart before so much.  She had so many questions and we were able to answer all of them for her and after the lesson she just said, "Wow, you guys are an answer to my prayers." 
We also had a brother Raj Kumar come to church on Sunday and he is from Catholic background and had a ton of crazy questions too but was able to get everything answered when he came to church.  He said usually in church its just some guy yelling at everybody for like 2 hours but he really liked the peace and spirit he felt from coming. 
We taught like a Sermon on the Mount to this village we found this week and there were about 20 people that listen to us and that was definitely a cool experience so hopefully they understood everything we said. 
My companion also got lost last night when we were taking a bus over to the other missionaries apartment and when I got down I was looking for him and couldn't find him.  Then luckily I had the mobile in my pocket and I got a call from a new number and sure enough it was him.  Then like 8 minutes later I'm looking for him to get off the bus when he rolls up on the back of these deaf guys mopeds and comes running over to me.  Elder Farr is a crazy guy to say the least!
Thanks for all the emails and please enjoy these bad boys.
Elder Wakefield



No comments:

Post a Comment